1. Astronomical Introduction to Supernovae: spectra, classification, distances in nearby and distant
2. Causes for Stellar Explosions, I: thermal instability, flames,detonation.
3. Causes for Stellar Explosions, II: hydrodynamical instability, collapse, effects of general relativity,
role of magnetic fields and rotation.
4. Photon and Neutrino Transport during Explosions: expansionopacity, modelling light curves.
5. Shocks in Interstellar Space: supernova remnants, their emission, instabilities.
6. Supernova Light for Cosmology: type Ia supernovae and their correlations, type II and
development of direct methods to measuredistances.
7. Gamma-Ray Bursts and Supernovae: `standard' and exotic models, unsolved problems.