AI seminar by Institute for Physics of Intelligence (ipi seminar) will resume for 2022 SS.
This semester, we have planned two ipi seminars to which everyone is kindly invited to attend. We will send the Zoom links about one week before each seminar.
The schedule is as follows (50-60 minutes talk + QA, maximum 90 minutes):
1. (finished) Shinichiro Akiyama (University of Tokyo) ⇒ For more details, click HERE!
- May 26 (Thursday) 10:30-12:00 JST
- Title: Tensor renormalization group approach to quantum fields on a lattice
2. Kentaro Minami (Preferred Networks) ⇒ For more details, click HERE!
- July 11 (Monday) 17:00-18:30 JST
- Title: Deep learning for financial applications
All talks will be given in English.
The titles are tentative ones. They might be changed before the seminars.