“AI for Physics, Physics for AI” is the guiding motto for Institute for Physics of Intelligence (ipi) and for its monthly seminar. After a break due to Covid restrictions, we are happy to announce that we will resume the ipi seminar from this May.
We would like to invite everyone who is interested in the synergy between AI and physics. Each month, we will host a 50-60Min seminar by renowned speakers on various topics that will provide an inspiration for the audience and offer the possibility for exchange and collaborations. Each seminar talk will be followed by up to 30Min of Q&A and informal chatting with the speaker.
1. Keiichi Tamai /The University of Tokyo →for more details, click HERE
- 3:00-4:30 pm JST, May 29
- “Non-equilibrium phase transitions in artificial deep neural networks”
2. Akifumi Okuno / The Institute of Statistical Mathematics
- 5:00-6:30 pm JST, June 9
- “A Greedy and Optimistic Approach to Clustering with a Specified Uncertainty of Covariates”
3. Hayata Yamasaki / The University of Tokyo
- 5:00-6:30 pm JST, July 21
- “Quantum Ridgelet Transform: Winning Lottery Ticket of Neural Networks with Quantum Computation”
Your e-mail addresses will be used for this purpose only, you can unsubscribe anytime, and we will not send more than three e-mails per month.
Takashi Takahashi, Ken Nakanishi and Shinichiro Akiyama